One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday came and went

How about me posting two days in a row. Maybe I can get back on track?

I finally called and made an appointment today to get back in with a regular GP. I need to get my blood sugar under control. Wild running diabetes is not good - I know this. So, Friday morning at 9:15 I am starting a new. We'll see what happens.

I had a crazy day at work - oh yes, that is something that has changed since last May - I changed jobs. That's -- yeah, I'll have to post that madness some other time. At any rate -I'm beginning to feel like I went from the frying pan to the fire. I just haven't connected with anyone there - it's simply something to do from 8-5. No real sense of belonging...lotta "Stepford Wives" there as it were. Anyway - another story..for another time.

Later.